How to choose right size?
- Dance slippers you need to choose by insole length. Insole length - foot size in centimeters.
- We recommend to feet length add 0,5 cm, ex. your feet length is 20 cm, so you need to buy slippers, which size is 20,5 cm.
- We recommend to follow our orientation size chart.
How to measure feet length?
- It is best to measure your feet wearing the type of socks or stockings you will be wearing in the shoe you plan to purchase.
- Step down on a piece of paper and trace the outline of your foot.
- Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe (usually the big toe, but depends on the foot) to the back of your heel. Write down the measurement.
- Measure the length of the foot across the widest part of the foot (usually across the ball of the foot). Write down the measurement.
- Now you know your feet length.
- We recommend to buy 0,5 cm bigger dance slippers than your exact feet length.